- July 2, 2021
- Posted by: FAAN Admin
- Categories: News, Press Releases
Dr. (Mrs) EBELE OKOYE (CSP) CELEBRATES 10 YEARS AS GM, Ph. D AND OTHER RECENT ACHIEVEMENTS.
On the 18th of June 2021, Dr Mrs. Ebele Okoye (CSP) marked her 10th year as General Manager in FAAN and celebrated other recent achievements.
The journey started back in 2011 when she was acting GM budget and planning. After a successful run, in 2014 she became the 1st Female Regional General Manager/Airport Manager, South-South/South-East, Airports and Airport Manager PortHarcourt International Airport. PortHarcourt, Nigeria. Also supervised other Airports in Enugu, Owerri, Calabar and Osubi.
Due to her outstanding performance and her passion for quality service delivery, in 2015 she was appointed to Head the Customer Service department as General Manager under the Directorate of the Managing Director/Chief Executive FAAN. A position she occupies till date.
Under her Amiable Leadership, the department has experienced positive turn around which are numerous to mention.
Dr. Ebele has recently attended.
- American Heritage University of Southern California (PD Business Administration)
- Harvard Business School, Boston (Leadership Management for Senior Officers (DIP)
- College of Accountancy, Jos (Certified Chartered National Accountant (CNA)
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES
- Fellow, National Institute of Marketing of Nigeria. (NIMN)
- Fellow, Institute of Corporate Administration.
- Fellow, Nigerian Statistical Association (NSA).
- Member, Association of National Accountant of Nigeria (ANAN)
- Gold Member, Tourism Comet Club International.
AWARD AND COMMENDATION
- Award for Excellence in Aviation SERVICE DELIVERY awarded by the Nigeria Annual Transport Lecture (NALT)
- Appreciation Award for identifying with AVSEC and your presence at AVSEC Retreat (2019)
- SERVICOM Presidency 2019 Best performing Nodal Officer.
- Outstanding Female General Manager in Aviation Industry awarded by Women in Aviation.
- AMBASSDORIAL AWARD by Nigeria Patriotic Youth Against Corruption & Transparency Initiative.
- Award of Excellent Performance (Port Harcourt Weekly Watch)
- Award of Fellow of Institute of Corporate Administration.
- Award of most Prestigious Regional Manager in FAAN awarded by (NIGAV).
- Award of Excellence for Vocational Service by Rotary Club of Amuwo Odofin, Lagos.
- Award for corporate support by Orlean Investment.
- Tourism Comet Club International Award as the first Female Regional General Manager in FAAN.
- Kwame Nkrumah Exemplary Leadership Award 2014 by African Student Union Parliament (ASUP) Ghana.
- Outstanding South-South Woman of Substance (Niger Delta Amazon)
- Pan African Distinguished Achiever Award (PADAA) for Strategic National Development and other selfless service in Africa, Ghana.
- FAAN Commendation Letter for improved revenue collection (2005).
- FAAN revenue commendation on Task Force Performance (PHC) 2013.
- National institute of marketing of Nigeria (Achiever Award) 2011.
- Nigeria Airspace Management Agency Award on Excellence Performance 2014.
- FAAN Management Letter of Congratulation on performance for final Professional exam (ANAM).
- Letter of Commendation by Eze Buruoma 1 of Rumnokoro Clan (PHC) 2014
- 2018 Best Performing Nodal Officer.
- 2018 Overall Best Performing Nodal Officer Award.
- SERVICOM Presidency 2017 BEST Performing Nodal Officer.
- Pan-African Distinguish Achievers Award (PADAA GHANA).
- African Leadership Transparency Initiative African Meritorious Service Award.
- National Association of Nigeria Students (NANS) National Institute Studies.
- Northern Youth Council of Nigeria (GARICUWAR MATASSAN/ICON) of Social Transformation Award.
- Confederation of Governance Assessment Institute (COGAI)
- Pan African Distinguished Achievers Award (Ghana 2015)
- Best Performing Nodal Officers Award (3 Consecutive years)
- African Leadership Transparency Institute Award
- National Outstanding Award (National Association of Nigeria Students)
- Confirmation of Matron’ship (Northern Youth Council of Nigeria)
In 2020, Dr Mrs. Ebele Okoye (CSP) enrolled under the Nigerian Police Force, Ikeja as Police Security and Supernumerary Studies where she graduated as Chief Superintendent of Police CSP.
Congratulations Ma, the entire staff and Management of FAAN celebrates your success and achievements as you cap them all as General Manager for 10 Years.
Keep shining and inspiring!!!