FUNCTIONS AND ACTIVITIES OF THE CORPORATE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT OF FAAN.
The Corporate Affairs department, placed under the directorate of the Managing Director and headed by a General Manager is generally saddled with the responsibility of managing and promoting the corporate image of the Authority.
Corporate image depicts how an organization wants its image to be seen, while Public image is how outsiders actually see the image of an organization.
The department, sectionalized into corporate communications and protocol/passages is very important because it creates goodwill for the Authority. It is also domiciled at airports to foster relations and interactions with host communities and the general public.
The Corporate Communications section, which comprise the media relations unit, corporate promotions unit and community relations/internal admin unit helps to develop, cultivate and maintain the corporate identity or brand image of the organization, while protocol and passages section comprising protocol/events management unit, passages unit and PSS unit manages all matters that are logistics related on behalf of the Authority.
FAAN EXECUTIVE PROTOCOL SERVICE
Call us on: +2347041406199 +2348052828465
The functions of the department are as enumerated below:
- Formulation and execution of publicity programmes for the Authority.
- Coordination of the Authority’s researches pertaining to public image.
- Organizing and executing community relations activities on behalf of the Authority.
- Coordinating liaison with the Federal Ministry of Transportation (Aviation) and the general public.
- Media monitoring and feedback management.
- Coordination of corporate promotions activities.
- Supervision of guided tours and excursions.
- Facilitation of commercial filming and video recordings.
- Generation of revenue for FAAN through the Passenger Support Services (PSS) unit.
Organizing and executing community relations activities on behalf of the Authority & Management of the social media.
Generation of revenue for FAAN through the Passenger Support Services (PSS) unit & Provision and archiving of videos and photo covers.
Facilitation of travels and travel documents for officials of the Authority & Liaison with the unions and other stakeholders.
Planning, organizing and coordinating corporate events on behalf of the Authority, amongst several others.